Meeting the challenges of rapidly developing technology alongside the stringent demands of the rail industry, here at Hepworth Rail we built a reputation at home and abroad, synonymous with quality and reliability, continually working to maximise and expand our product range by providing fully compliant systems that include the latest standards such as IRIS, ISO9001, and EN15085 accreditations. Continually working to maximise and expand our product range by providing fully compliant systems that include the latest rail industry standards and working closely with the projects to ensure full functionality of the systems at speeds in excess of 400KPH.
Single Pantograph System
Single Pendulum Systems
Dual Pantograph Systems
Dual Pendulum Systems
Over 30 years experience in the rail industry, we specialise in the design and manufacture of heavy duty windscreen wiper and wash systems.
• Design, manufacture & supply of standard and bespoke rail wiper systems.
• Refurbishment of wipers and motors.
• Pneumatic replacement wiper systems.
• First fit support.
• Static and dynamic testing support.
• Onsite technical support and training.
• Spare parts support for the life of the vehicle.
• Overhaul and servicing programmes to maintain wiper systems.
• Preventative and corrective maintenance.
• LCC, BLESS, RAM’s, FMECA.
• Wash system tanks, pumps, level sensors, filters and hose connections.
Take a look at Hepworth Rail International’s range of wiper systems specifically designed for the locomotive, light rail vehicle and EMU/DMU markets. The systems have the same high quality and technical specifications and innovations already seen in the industry worldwide and will provide the best option when looking to replace existing pneumatic or older, less efficient systems with a proven, reliable, rail compliant electric system.
Compact 50Nm motors are now available in 110v, 72v and the standard 24v eliminating the need for costly high maintenance DC to DC convertors (other motor sizes are also available).
Tel: 00 44 (0)1527 61243
Fax: 00 44 (0)1527 66836